Where I dare to be
Where I dare to be different
You are here because you want to make your brand feel alive.
With my deep insights and ambitious, yet powerful ideas, we can make that a reality.
This results in a concrete relationship with your customers.
This is my brand promise to you.
I help you race to the top of your industry, with two tools – stories and emotions.
By making your brand the hero, I create an emotional brand story that your audience can picture themselves as a part of.
My goal is to move you and your audience closer, with every emotion and story.
Digital Interface Writing (UX)
I work on your team and the customer’s your designs with a narrative.
I remove the friction and frustration at every (literal) touchpoint with a thoughtful strategy
With the right words, at the right time, I ensure your customers remember the interactions they have with your brand on digital interfaces.
Stepping foot outside your office and into the world, you need a story.
This story needs to be weaved together in a cohesive and structured manner.
I enable you to tell your story, cross-platform, to all your audiences.
I craft structured and detailed copy that convinces your audience to take action.
With a story that’s crafted just for them, your audience will learn about you and want to explore more.
When they take the desire action, we win together.
My Working Models
ON PROJECT COST
For projects that go from 0-100 in a defined span of time
- A detailed understanding of what your project encompasses
- A capability and requirement match understanding
- A detailed deliverable outline
- A guarantee on quality and timeliness
RECURRING BASIS COST
For projects that go 0-100 in a recurring fashion
- Everything in the first column
- Monthly set deliverables, expectations and pricing
- Examples:Marketing strategy,Social media strategy and communications, PR communications
For projects where I will be leading the team with a defined strategy
- A detailed market analysis
- A detailed plan of action for the forthcoming months
- A structure on execution
- An agreed-upon level of involvement